Tulsa County Interactive Map
The Tulsa County Assessor's Office has made every effort to insure the accuracy of the data contained on this web site; however, this material may be slightly dated which could have an impact on its accuracy.
The information must be accepted and used by the recipient with the understanding that the data was developed and collected only for the purpose of establishing fair market value for ad valorem taxation. Although changes may be made periodically to the tax laws, administrative rules and similar directives, these changes may not always be incorporated in the material on this web site.
The Tulsa County Assessor's Office assumes no liability for any damages incurred, whether directly or indirectly, incidental, punitive or consequential, as a result of any errors, omissions or discrepancies in any information published on this web site or by any use of this web site.
Click on the link above to close this box
To locate a parcel:
- Clicking on a highlighted township/range will zoom into that area and show highlighted sections.
- Clicking on a highlighted section will zoom into and load parcel data for that section.
- Clicking on a parcel will drop a marker and display its description at the bottom of the page.
- You can move the map around using click and drag, or the arrow keys.
- Click the "+" and "-" buttons in the upper left, or on your keyboard, to zoom in and out, respectively.
- The button in the upper right allows you switch between street map and satellite views.
- Refresh the page to reset view to the entire county.
Or search for a property by name, address, subdivision, account or parcel number.