Business Personal Property

Contact Business Personal Property at: 918-596-5114.

Or email questions to

If you own a business, you must render your tangible personal property; intangible personal property is exempt. This property includes furniture, fixtures, equipment, leased equipment, and inventory. You will be assessed on the property that you own on January 1 of the tax year.

File a Rendition

Renditions must be filed by mail.

Note: Renditions must be filed after January 1 and no later than March 15. Failure to file by March 15th will subject the taxpayer to a mandatory penalty of 10%, or a 20% penalty if not filed by April 15th (Title 68 O.S. §2836C).
If received through the mail by this office, it must be postmarked no later than March 15th. Postage metered mail overstamped by the Post Office after March 15th will carry the mandatory penalty.

  • All business concerns, corporations, partnerships, and professionals are required by Oklahoma statutes to file each year a statement of taxable assets as of January 1, which are located within the county. The rendition must be signed by an owner, partner, officer of the corporation or bonafide agent.

  • By Mail—You may download and fill out the OTC 901 rendition form and return it by mail to this address:

    John A. Wright, Tulsa County Assessor
    Attn: Business Personal
    Tulsa County Headquarters, 5th floor
    218 W. Sixth St.
    Tulsa, OK 74119

Other Forms

View other personal property forms